Formed in July 2017, Connexus brought together two successful housing groups providing homes and delivering services across Herefordshire, Shropshire and Gloucestershire. With a combined portfolio of over 10,000 homes, a £56m turnover, and more than 600 staff we are an important regional provider whilst also having a key role as place-shaper and community anchor.
This is an exciting time to play a key role at Connexus as a Non-Executive Director, working with a new Executive team to lead the second phase of our development as one organisation in the following role:
We are looking for an outstanding candidate with substantial governance experience as a NED or Chair to provide leadership to the Board in establishing Connexus’ vision, values and strategic direction.
Connexus is at an important stage in its journey, aligning what we do and developing The Connexus Way – our way of thinking, behaving and working. We are looking for people who are motivated by the opportunities this brings, and committed to our core objectives to empower people to meet their needs and aspirations, provide great homes and sustain communities, create and value partnerships, and be well run, delivering value for money.
If you are interested in ﬁnding out more take a look at the pack at www.campbelltickell.com/jobs/ and contact our lead consultant, Denise Kirkham on 07833 475669 for an informal discussion.
Closing date: Tuesday 28th May 2019 at 12 noon
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Birmingham
- Corporate Services Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Birmingham
- Homes and Asset Management Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Birmingham
- Residential Development & Construction Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Birmingham
- Executive & Senior Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Birmingham