Programme and Compliance Manager
Greenacre is working alongside one of the biggest housing associations within the south West to recruit a new Programme and Compliance Manager. The Housing association already has a large and varied stock and has an extensive long-term development and land acquisition programme, working to build hundreds of new homes every year increasing the number of customers to over 25,000.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Have and maintain detailed knowledge of the capital funding guide and other associated government policy documents to ensure full audit compliance.
- Prepare bid strategies of all funded projects in conjunction with consortium members/ partners.
- Be responsible for the approval, monitoring and distribution of funding schemes for consortium members within the strategic partnerships programme.
- Be accountable for accurate record keeping and management of data to report monthly to the head of affordable housing and board when appropriate.
- Accountable for coordinating and collating information from the new business team regarding the affordable housing programme, ensuring this data is recorded regularly and correct.
- Responsible for a the development procedures, including redrafting so they are in line with government regulations and standing orders to ensure all new homes are compliant.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant professional qualification/ substantial relevant experience. You must have experience leading a team and be able to evidence programme management on behalf of a registered provider. You must also have a detailed understanding of working within partnership with Homes England and knowledge of the IMS Systems.
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.