Compliance Support Officer
The new organisation will be a significantly larger, more diverse organisation, employing over 3,000 people. This is a challenging management role, part of a growing business and adding significant value by providing leadership, development and support to employees across the new organisation. The role requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the natural ability to network and build effective relationships within the departmental team(s) and with key stakeholders across the organisation.
Purpose of the role:
To provide excellent front line customer service by working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our customers’ needs are met and the departmental/team objectives are achieved. To facilitate 100% compliance on all electrical and mechanical services, assisting in document presentation and report compiling.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation
- Experience of working in a client mechanical and electrical compliance team
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP, pivot tables)
- Excellent organisational, time management and administration skills
- A good working knowledge of regulations, including regulation BS 7671
- Microsoft Office applications