Business Change Analyst (12 Months FTC x2)
This role will be involved a variety of change projects across multiple stakeholder groups, ensuring that full requirements of business areas are understood well and that analysis and insight is prioritised, coordinated and acted on successfully. You will have responsibility for reviewing, improving and redesigning services, along with working with the business to create the right environment where teams are ready for change, and it is embedded well to achieve the full potential value.
As part of the Transformation Team, you will take a lead on creating and developing practices that promote a change enabled business.
- Experience with a varied scale of organisational change effort, both strategic and operational
- Experience and knowledge of service redesign and change management principles, methodologies and tools and when/how to best apply them
- Experience in techniques associated with requirement gathering, process mapping, facilitation and managing business change
- Clear knowledge of effective performance and resource management, and understanding principles for how to get the best out of people
- A solid understanding of the how people go through change and the change process
- Strong customer focus, displaying an understanding of what excellent internal and external customer service entails and delivering excellent customer care
- Able to demonstrate commercial awareness, a robust understanding of the financial implications of change and business case preparation.
- An ability to critically analyse opportunities and create innovative solutions to suit future business needs.
- Proven track record of building and managing effective stakeholder relationships at all levels, to promote collaborative working cross-functionally with diverse groups.
- Ability to influence and persuade through personal credibility, integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Strong facilitation, communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to produce strong visual communication for the business
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to proactively manage conflict between areas of the business.
- Qualifications in areas such as business analysis; change management or systems thinking.
- Experience of statistics, data handling or data reporting techniques