Health & Safety Advisor
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Health & Safety Advisor.
The role requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the natural ability to network and build effective relationships with key colleagues across the organisation.
The Health and Safety Advisor will lead on providing health and safety advice for managers and employees. As part of a team of Health and Safety Advisors the role will provide cover for London and the South East as required.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Previous experience of working in a housing association or the public sector.
- Holds a NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or Construction Health and Safety.