New Business Development Manager
Position: New Business Development Manager
Salary: £47,000 per annum
Greenacre recruitment has partnered with a new client to help source them a New Business Manager to build up their pipeline in line with their new growth plans. The role would predominately focus on land and site finding as well as putting package deals together.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Identify suitable land sites for purchase carrying out feasibility and financial testing to assess the potential suitability of each plot.
* Creating a robust network with developers, EA’s and consultants to put together package deals and tenders for build.
* In line with the businesses growth plans create a suitable pipeline that will allow initially for 200 units to be build per annum with a ramp up coming in down the line.
* Working in tandem with the delivery teams to ensure a collaborative approach that ensures smooth ways of working and handovers.
* Begin to build a team around you to assist with the ramp up as output begins to grow.
The ideal candidate will have experience and a track record in land and package deals as well as site acquisition. The initial part of this role will have no line management responsibility but the role will grow requiring hires to be made down the line.
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.