Senior Maintenance Surveyor
Senior Building Surveyor
An opportunity has become available for an Interim Senior Building Surveyor at a respected Housing Association based in London within their maintenance team. This is a great opportunity to work with an organisation who have developed a reputation for their quality of service and help them out due to long term sickness.
£175 to £250 Per Day - Depending on Experience
North London and Watford
The successful Surveyor will have a varied array of responsibilities including;
- Building Surveys
- Environmental health
- Insurance Cases
- Defect Diagnosis
- Project Management
- Design work
- Report Writing
- Ideally BSc in Building Surveying
- Experience across responsive repairs
- Has dealt with disrepair, environmental health cases and insurance cases.
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated, ambitious and organised
What to do next…
Please apply with your most recent CV. To discuss this and other similar roles across the South East and London, please contact Matthew Mullin on 0207 478 2526.