People Systems and MI Specialist
To support the growth of Optivo we are now seeking a People Systems and MI Specialist.
The People Systems and MI Specialist will own the people data. You’ll be responsible for providing analysis and reporting and creation of presentations in line with the business needs. Working with the leadership team you’ll be responsible for driving capabilities within the HR team.
You'll ensure all stakeholders receive professional MI supporting them with data based decision making. The People Systems and MI Specialist will work closely with other HR teams providing the necessary data to understand where HR is adding value and to support best practice initiatives.
- Previous exposure to statistical analysis, highly numerate and able to conduct mathematical operations and calculate descriptive statistics
- Previous experience of Resourcelink
- Advanced Excel including extensive knowledge of worksheet functions, pivot tables and basic VBA
- Proven knowledge and management of HR Systems
- Proven track record of coordinating and managing HR projects from conception to completion
- Excellent problem solving skills and effective interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- To produce work to a consistently high standard within tight deadlines
- Able to produce visual data in different and innovative ways.
- Able to analyse patterns in data to suggest possible explanations, and demonstrate common HR metrics
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of current key UK employment law
- Ability to deal sensitively, assertively and objectively with people
- Ability to communicate in a clear and compelling way to different audiences, champion equalities and foster a culture of trust and openness
If you this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application!
As well as this extremely rewarding job, you will also have 27 days annual leave, an extra day leave to celebrate your birthday, company pension, access to private medical and continued development and career opportunities throughout your employment with Optivo.
At Optivo our aim is to have a diverse and inclusive workforce where people are respected for who they are. We embrace and celebrate cultural diversity in the workplace and value the strengths it brings us as an organisation. We believe that everyone deserves to be treated with respect irrespective of age, caring responsibilities, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We treat everyone we house, serve, employ and work with fairly and expect and encourage others to do the same