HR Administrator – Fixed Term Contract Up to 12 Months
We were set up in 2003 as an arm’s length management organisation (ALMO) to manage and maintain Cheltenham
Borough Council’s housing stock.
As the biggest landlord in Cheltenham and a key provider of social housing, we have responsibility for managing over 5,000 homes including social and affordable rent, shared ownership and leasehold properties.
For over a decade we have been steadily increasing and improving the services we offer to tenants and leaseholders and increasingly the wider community.
We have a friendly, creative and energetic workforce of over 180 people whose passion and determination help us to go above and beyond our core function of providing a home for those who need it the most.
You will deliver a full range of HR administration activities to support the provision of a comprehensive HR service. You will be responsible for HR information including recordkeeping, reporting and undertaking basic data analysis. Alongside this you will strive to provide excellent customer service to our internal and external customers.
Knowledge/ Skills / Experience
- Experience of using HR data systems; inputting, maintaining and analysing data
- Minimum NVQ Level 3/A-Level qualification or equivalent experience through working within an HR environment
- Supporting and advising managers in interpreting policy and best practice i.e. terms and conditions of employment
- Experience of developing, implementing and maintaining administration processes and procedures
- I.T. literate, proficient use of Microsoft products in particular Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint and database packages
- Knowledge of employment legislation and its impact in the workplace
For more information on this role, please click the red 'apply' button to be redirected.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Cheltenham
- Administration Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Cheltenham
- HR / Organisational development Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Cheltenham