HR Business Partner – Up to 12 Month Fixed Term
Thank you for showing an interest in working for Cheltenham Borough Homes (CBH).
This pack should give you more information about the role you are interested in applying for and why CBH is such a great place to work.
This is an exciting time to join CBH. We have big plans for the future and we need a motivated and enthusiastic workforce to help us shape and deliver these ambitious plans.
You will be responsible for delivering a full range of HR activities to support the provision of a comprehensive HR service. You will ensure that all HR activities enable CBH to attract, retain and develop high calibre colleagues. You will provide an excellent customer service to internal and external customers and support the Head of HR to deliver the People Strategy.
Knowledge/ Skills / Experience
- CIPD qualified or equivalent experience of working in an HR advisory capacity
- Excellent employment law knowledge and evidence of continuous professional development
- Experience of building positive relationships with managers and Trade Union Representatives
- Effective and adaptable interpersonal and influencing skills
- Evidence of producing and analysing workforce information, including report writing
- Experience of producing and reviewing HR policies and procedures
- I.T literate; proficient use of Microsoft products in particular Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database packages
- Advanced working knowledge of recruitment, sickness management, capability, disciplinary, grievance, performance management, training and development
- Good general knowledge on payroll, pensions, E&D and H&S
- Knowledge of Social Housing
For more information on this role, including how to apply, please click the red 'apply' button to be redirected.