Team Manager - Kent
We’re one of the largest housing providers in the UK, our 44,000 homes give 90,000 people in London, the South East and the Midlands, somewhere affordable to call their own.
As part of Optivo's continued growth we are actively seeking a Team Manager to be responsible for leading a team of Scheme Managers in our Kent region to deliver a high-quality housing management and support service ensuring customers’ needs are met and strategic objectives and team plans are successfully delivered.
As a Team Manager you’ll ensure schemes and services are safe and well-managed, coordinating the work of other teams and liaising with external stakeholders to ensure residents are supported to live independently within active communities.
You’ll need to demonstrate:
- Experience of working with older people or in a supported housing / housing related support environment is essential
- Proven experience with a capacity which involved leading teams, as well as service improvement
- Proven experience of staff management covering all aspects of line management
- Knowledge of care & support services, including relevant legislation and good practice.
- A Full UK driving license and your own car
- Must be able to travel to site between Sittingboure and Rainham.
Due to the nature of this role a DBS check will need to be completed
If you this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application!
As well as this extremely rewarding job, you will also have 27 days annual leave, an extra day leave to celebrate your birthday, company pension, access to private medical and continued development and career opportunities throughout your employment with Optivo
At Optivo our aim is to have a diverse and inclusive workforce where people are respected for who they are. We embrace and celebrate cultural diversity in the workplace and value the strengths it brings us as an organisation. We believe that everyone deserves to be treated with respect irrespective of age, caring responsibilities, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We treat everyone we house, serve, employ and work with fairly and expect and encourage others to do the same.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Kent
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Kent
- Supported / sheltered housing Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Kent
- Tenant services Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Kent