Domestic Abuse Coordinator
We’re one of the largest housing providers in the UK, our 44,000 homes give 90,000 people in London, the South East and the Midlands, somewhere affordable to call their own.
Optivo are seeking an exceptional individual to join our highly motivated Community Safety team.
You'll play a key role in enhancing our response to domestic abuse. Using your knowledge and experience, you'll help develop, gain commitment for and deliver our service improvement plans. You'll work throughout all regions to ensure a consistent and excellent service to residents experiencing domestic abuse.
We are looking for a passionate individual who loves a challenge. You will be a good team player, a keen influencer, excellent communicator and lead by example in delivering Optivo’s corporate values within its community safety service.
Extensive knowledge of best practice in relation to domestic abuse including relevant legislation and regulatory requirements:
- Full understanding of the responsibility of other agencies (e.g. Police, Victim Support etc.)
- Diploma in Domestic Abuse or equivalent qualification (desirable)
- Good understanding of equality and diversity.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach to work
- Able to build collaborative relationships and work productively with other departments and external bodies
- Ability to work throughout our London, Midlands, Kent and Sussex regions.
- A full driving licence and access to own vehicle
As well as this extremely rewarding job, you will also have 27 days annual leave, an extra day leave to celebrate your birthday, company pension, access to a health care cash plan and continued development and career opportunities throughout your employment with Optivo.
At Optivo our aim is to have a diverse and inclusive workforce where people are respected for who they are. We embrace and celebrate cultural diversity in the workplace and value the strengths it brings us as an organisation. We believe that everyone deserves to be treated with respect irrespective of age, caring responsibilities, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We treat everyone we house, serve, employ and work with fairly and expect and encourage others to do the same.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Croydon
- Anti-social behaviour Assistant / coordinator £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Croydon
- Care and support Assistant / coordinator £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Croydon
- Housing / neighbourhood management Assistant / coordinator £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Croydon