Our commercial services team manages 4,000 bed spaces across eleven locations. We work with Universities and NHS Trusts to provide affordable accommodation to students and key workers. We’re looking for a talented individual to join our accommodation team. Reporting to the Operations Manager the successful candidate will manage the delivery of local accommodation services in Luton.
This role will suit someone who shares our passion to provide an inclusive, engaging and safe environment for our customers.
Overview of the role:
- Lead in the delivery of excellent local accommodation services
- Assisting the Operations Manager to meet our contractual obligations
- Working knowledge of lease management
Applicants should have:
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of housing legislation and requirements for housing in multiple occupation
- Understanding of housing and property management
- Knowledge of health & safety and compliance in a residential setting
For more information about the role, please refer to the job description.
At Optivo our aim is to have a diverse and inclusive workforce where people are respected for who they are. We embrace and celebrate cultural diversity in the workplace and value the strengths it brings us as an organisation. We believe that everyone deserves to be treated with respect irrespective of age, caring responsibilities, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We treat everyone we house, serve, employ and work with fairly and expect and encourage others to do the same.