Job Title: Project Manager - Development
Contract: 35 hours per week
We deliver affordable homes to rent or buy across the south east and east of England. We also provide supported housing services to help the more vulnerable people in our communities.
Our people impact on the lives of others and our business everyday so we’re committed to developing talent and growing ambition. We’re looking for people who want to be the best they can in their role and who want to make a difference day in, day out. Does that sound like you? If so, we want you to join us.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our fast paced and driven development team. We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual that has excellent communication and organisation skills to manage and grow our development pipeline across the home counties.
We’d love to meet someone with:
- Knowledge of housing or development processes
- two years development project management experience
- Excellent administration skills
- An experienced project manager that can demonstrate a successful record of delivering development projects
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Good time management and organisation skills
What’s in it for you:
- Discretionary performance related yearly bonus
- Discretionary company related yearly bonus
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Up to 8% matched pension contribution with 3x salary life assurance
- Career development
- Access to high street savings and discounts
- Onsite dining facilities
- Free onsite parking
For further information on this role, including how to apply, please click the red 'apply' button to be redirected.