Head of Housing Delivery and Compliance
Translate housing strategy into homes
The housing crisis is one of the greatest challenges facing the capital – and the Mayor of London has ambitious plans to tackle it. The Greater London Authority (GLA) is working hard to make genuinely affordable homes a reality for more people. The scale of the challenge is huge, but so is our commitment. Together we can build a London for everyone.
Offering real scope and influence, this high-profile management role presents the opportunity to transform housing in London. A key member of our senior management team, you’ll lead corporate projects, support the teams to develop and implement new approaches to housing delivery, and drive continuous improvement across our housing functions.
Responsible for identifying new investment and partnering opportunities, you will work closely with the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government, external partners and other housing functions across the GLA Group. You will also contribute to the development of GLA housing policy and practice, and as part of the senior management team provide support to the Executive Director in delivering GLA’s corporate objectives.
You’ll bring significant senior-level experience of delivering major housing and regeneration programmes. A strategic thinker, capable of translating ideas into action, you will have experience of high-level programme and project analysis, planning and management. Success will depend on your ability to nurture sound working relationships and work cross-functionally, both inside and outside the GLA. You will also be competent at managing risk and quality assurance.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Head of services £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Business development Head of services £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Development & Construction Head of services £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Development / regeneration Head of services £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Land acquisition Head of services £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)