Assistant CAD Technician
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to broaden your CAD knowledge and experience? If the answer is yes then we would like to hear from you. We're looking for an Assistant CAD Technician to make a mark in the country's largest housing association
In this role you'll be responsible for Estate Plan Mapping, Digital Mapping & Conveyance Plans. You'll prepare and produce Land Registry compliant plans for Sales and Licence/Lease plans for community assets, as well as purchasing Ordnance Survey maps or Land registry information.
Some initial priorities of the role include:
- Produce property schedules
- Purchase the Land Registry Title & Plan to map to the Estate Plans
- Transfer data from the existing Drawing Register to the new Drawing Registers
- Assist with the management of the OS budget spend & reporting monthly spend to the CAD Team Manager
- Update the Estate Plan spreadsheet monthly, reviewing and identifying any missing historic estate plans
- Adhere to the CAD team policies and procedures and clearly defined standards for producing CAD drawings to the business
To be successful in this role, you'll already have entry level knowledge of AutoCAD release 2013 onwards. An ability to read and understand technical drawings and basic specifications (land and building) is desirable for this role
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Monday 3rd June 2019 at midday
Interviews to be held 25th, 26th & 27th June 2019
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please download the candidate brief and click the 'Apply' button below.
Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Housing Group comprises the country's largest housing association; a property development company, a charitable foundation and a repairs and maintenance service.
The Group's housing association, Clarion Housing is the largest social landlord in the country with 360,000 residents.
We have ambitious plans to build 50,000 new homes over 10 years, with a commitment that two thirds of the programme will be affordable housing.
The charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, will invest £150 million over ten years to deliver one of the largest social investment programmes in the country. Priorities are work and training; money management and young people
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.