Gas Safety Tester
A great opportunity has come up for a Gas Safety Tester.
Your main duties will be to undertake annual/periodic gas safety tests and servicing. You will also be required to pick up resultant minor gas related works consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service and professionalism whilst undertaking statutory gas safety tests and servicing in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations.
You will need to ensure all areas are adequately protected prior to commencement of works, undertake statutory periodic gas safety test/service appliance in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations to achieve 100% compliance with regulations and issue appropriate safety certificate to tenant and office and / or to request follow-on works.
- Able to undertake gas safety inspections/testing in accordance with current regulations
- Able to undertake resultant gas works following inspection / testing including stopping leaks, replacing boiler and heating components etc.
- Able to undertake boiler fitting and carcass replacement / updating.
- The ability to exceed customer expectations by taking ownership of tasks.
- Experience of working in the construction / maintenance industry.
- Able to use handheld / IT based mobile working equipment.
- Full UK driving licence (or transferable / UK acceptable)
- Recognised gas trade qualification (Gas Safe) and suitable experience
The successful applicant will need to be subject to a basic background check by the Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) before any appointment can be confirmed.