Group Customer Experience Manager
We are recruiting a Group Customer Experience Manager to join the Customer Service Management Team.
The role of Group Customer Experience Manager is to lead on Customer Satisfaction and Service Improvement for the Housing Association. You'll be required to provide strategic and motivational management of the Perfect Customer Experience journey to ensure performance in line with agreed targets, and establish and develop effective relationships and external stakeholders and ensure that blockages or areas of improvement are swiftly identified and resolved.
Other key responsibilities include;-
- Pro-actively managing the contract with external supplier of surveys to ensure effective hand-off processes are established and an excellent working relationship is maintained with Client Manager
- Acting as the business lead to ensure that the annual target for Customer Satisfaction is met and service improvement plans are co-ordinated centrally
- Taking the initiative to keep own and subordinates skills and knowledge up
to date to reflect the changing role and priorities of the business.
- To workWorking collaboratively within the Customer Services and Housing Senior Management Team and support the objectives of both Directorates.
- Analysing trends in key business area performance and establish mechanisms for group-wide learning from feedback.
We are looking for you to have experience in a full range of management and leadership skills working with teams based in multiple locations, along with experience of successfully leading the design, implementation and evaluation of new initiatives, and commitment to continuous improvement.
You'll need the ability to design reports and be able to analyse and evaluate management information, producing detailed reports & presentations, and previous experience of effective contract management
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: 28th May at 12pm
For further details on this vacancy please click 'apply'.
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.
Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Housing Group comprises the country's largest housing association; a property development company, a charitable foundation and a repairs and maintenance service.
The Group's housing association, Clarion Housing is the largest social landlord in the country with 360,000 residents.
We have ambitious plans to build 50,000 new homes over 10 years, with a commitment that two thirds of the programme will be affordable housing.
The charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, will invest £150 million over ten years to deliver one of the largest social investment programmes in the country. Priorities are work and training; money management and young people
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.