Business Support Administrator - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Hightown is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire,Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. We believe everyone should have a home and the support they need, so our aim is to build new homes and to provide excellent housing and support.
We currently manage over 6,000 homes and employ over 1,000 full and part time staff from our head office in Hemel Hempstead. We have an annual turnover of £82 million and a development programme that will deliver around 300 new affordable homes each year.
About the Role
We currently have an opportunity for a Business Support Administrator on a six month fixed term contract.
You will be responsible for the day to day administration of the Business Processes Team assisting our scheme managers updating data including management of annual leave, attendance information, DBS and right to work checks.
We are looking for someone who is pro-active and enthusiastic, is highly organised and can multitask effectively. You will have experience of accurate data input and demonstrate high levels of attention to detail.
You must be able to work as part of a team to deliver an excellent service and be flexible in your approach to work. You will have a commitment to equality and diversity and take a positive approach to supporting others.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a considerable benefits package. This includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, plus statutory bank holidays, rising with service (pro rata for part time hours)
- £22,695 pa for a 35 hour a week contract and bonuses available on top of your basic salary
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Workplace pension scheme
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Free on-site gym
How to Apply
To apply for this position please click `apply` below.
A copy of the job description can be found below.
Closing date: Sunday 2nd June 2019
Interview date: Monday 10th June 2019
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Care and support Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Housing / neighbourhood management Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Social Care Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Supported / sheltered housing Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Hemel Hempstead