Head of Finance and Treasury
Greatwell Homes is a provider of affordable housing and support services in the East Midlands. We own and manage around 4,600 homes with a £22 million turnover and our mission is to work successfully with our customers and communities to provide great services and high-quality living environments.
As the Head of Finance and Treasury, you will lead the Finance team, in providing an excellent service across the Organisation.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Working as part of the wider Senior Management Team (head of service posts) to take responsibility for the overall operational performance of Greatwell Homes
- Leading on the development and delivery of Finance and Treasury related plans and projects.
- Leading on ensuring compliance with the Rent Standard.
- Acting as the internal expert on areas such as: financial management, business planning, treasury management etc.
- Reporting to the Executive on Finance and Treasury related matters.
- Providing strong leadership and direction to all staff within the function.
- Supporting the strategic work of the Executive team including:
- The development and implementation of strategies
- Embedding change across the organisation
- Representing Greatwell Homes and building relationships with external stakeholders to increase the organisation’s profile.
We are looking for someone with enthusiasm and self motivation, with the ability to achieve operational objectives and performance targets through strong financial and leadership skills.
To be considered for this post, you must be able to demonstrate in your application form:
- Significant experience in leading a finance team with the ability to show strong people management and coaching skills.
- Significant Treasury Management experience.
- Have an analytical mind with the ability to solve problems and improve value for money across an Organisation.
- A proven track record of delivering targets on time and to a high standard, with a clear customer focus.
If you have the experience and passion to help us achieve our goals and are highly proactive with a positive attitude, you might be just the person we are looking for. In return you will benefit from 28 days annual leave, health cash plan (following probation), the ability to work flexibly and the option of a Social Housing Pension Scheme.
CLOSING DATE: Your online application must be submitted by 10am on Friday 07 June 2019
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Wellingborough
- Finance Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Wellingborough
- Legal Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Wellingborough
- Policy / Strategy Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Wellingborough
- Executive & Senior Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Wellingborough