Property Services Manager
Leathermarket JMB is a resident-managed housing organisation, working in partnership with Southwark Council, which manages 1,600 properties and is based close to London Bridge Station. We are looking to recruit Property Services Manager to take the lead on our ever-expanding major works programme and develop our approach to asset management and block safety.
The ideal candidate-
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience of managing the procurement of Major Works and Response Repair contracts and the delivery of major works
- Must have extensive knowledge and a proven track record of procuring and managing major works.
- Be knowledge of managing a major works programme, including exercising financial control
- Be knowledge of health and safety, especially fire safety and asbestos management in the built environment
- Have a working knowledge of the statutory leaseholder consultation process for major works/ & other services and how charges are calculated.
To apply please email your CV to Recruitment@LeathermarketJMB.org.uk. In addition to your CV you must include a personal statement/cover letter in order to be considered. Within this, please include how you meet the points on the person specification on our website.
For more information about this position, please visit our website www.leathermarketJMB.org.uk
Terms and conditions
Salary: from £53,610 per annum (up to £67,221 for exceptional candidates)
Hours: Full time 36 hours per week (Monday to Friday although some late evenings may be required and on call rota at weekends)
Annual Leave: 26 days per year plus bank holidays
Benefits: Flexitime, Season Ticket Loan, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme.
Closing Date: - Monday 10th June 2019 at 9 am
Interview Dates; - Friday 14th or Friday 21st June 2019.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Maintenance / Repair Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)