Assistant Director of Development
Peaks & Plains is an ambitious and dynamic, profit for purpose housing provider based in North West England. They are committed to transforming the social and physical landscape for the communities and individuals that they work with, providing excellent homes and services to their customers.
The new Five Year Plan puts regeneration and development as key areas of focus for the organisation. The Assistant Director of Development is a post that has been created to lead a highly motivated development team, delivering the Trust’s ambitious Five Year regeneration and development objectives to build 750 homes across a range of tenures.
Peaks & Plains are looking for a disciplined, focused and driven professional who has experience of delivering significant housing development programmes.
A full Candidate Brief is available on application; however, the below provides the main elements of the role:
- Lead a highly motivated development team to build 750 homes over the next 5 years.
- Securing and creating new business opportunities across a range of projects; including land acquisitions, development partnerships, joint ventures and estate regeneration.
- Be accountable to the executive team, Board and Homes England for the successful delivery of commitments made in the delivery of size, shape and timing of development programmes.
- Be active and effective, working in partnership with a range of pubic, private sector partners such as; Homes England, Local Authorities and BLOC.
- Ensure that all scheme projects are delivered in-line with the Trust’s development strategy, financial regulations, Homes England requirements and regulatory requirements.
- An enthusiastic leader who will drive the personal and team development needs to ensure they sustain the skills required to deliver development effectively procedures.
- An enthusiastic leader who will drive the personal and team development needs.
- The Candidate
The successful candidate will have a track record in delivering significant housing association development programmes. They will have worked closely with external partners such as Homes England. They will have driven a high performance culture and would have developed and led teams.
For further information and details on how to apply, please click the red 'apply' button to be redirected.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners:
Ben Ingram Ben.Ingram@berwickpartners.co.uk
Closing date for applications: 12pm, 28th June 2019
More searches like this
- Residential Development & Construction Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Macclesfield
- Development / regeneration Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Macclesfield
- Land acquisition Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Macclesfield
- Planning Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Macclesfield
- Executive & Senior Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Macclesfield