- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
Hastoe is an award-winning housing association that manages 7,500 rented, shared ownership and leasehold homes across the south of England. We hold charitable status and support both rural and urban communities by providing affordable and environmentally sustainable homes for local people.
About the role
We are looking for a Rents Manager to ensure that all rent accounting across the group is carried out in an effective and efficient manner and maintain an adequate level of controls across all accounting systems and procedures.
For more information on the role, please see the job description on our website.
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience of maintaining records and administrative systems.
- Experience of working in the Housing sector and use of Housing Management Systems.
- Experience of managing/supervising others
- The ability to work as part of a team with the aim of providing a first class service to both internal and external customers
- Educated to A-Level (or equivalent) and have relevant financial training
- Ability to communicate with a range of people
Your salary will be supported by a range of benefits, including flexible working opportunities, discounts and pension scheme.
Annual Leave: 25 days (increasing with service) + 1.5 days complimentary leave + option to purchase additional leave.
Pension: Employer contribution of 5%, giving a total combined contribution of 8% of salary (minimum employee contribution 3%).
Family friendly policies and benefits including:
- Flexible working
- Discounts for local shops, restaurants and gym membership
- Cycle and Car Leasing Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (advice service)
- Health Cash Plan (a type of health insurance)
Please send your CV and supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, 16 June.
Interviews will be held at our Head Office, KT1 4BH on Monday, 24 June.
For more information about the role or enquiries about the application process please contact the HR Team at email@example.com or call 020 8973 0435.
This post is subject to background checks.
Apply for Rents Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly