End User Computing Manager
This post is responsible for the management of all the End User Computing teams; Service Desk, Field Engineers, Change Management, ITIL and Analytics, Service Transition including User adoption and IT Service Management tooling responsibility Service Now. This role will involve developing all aspects of EUC including the people, the tools and processes, knowledge centred support and a focus on continual service improvement and achieving customer and operational excellence.
• Extensive proven experience of leading and managing an end user computing function
including incident, problem and change management including third party service
• Strong knowledge of end user computing technologies
• Ability to work autonomously, exercising good initiative and judgement
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
• Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
• Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
• To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and
standard practice is achieved across the organisation
• A commitment to continuing professional development.
• A good educational background is essential and a degree level qualification or
industry experience equivalent would be advantageous
• An ITIL Qualification is desirable
• Experience of using ITSM tooling – ideally Service Now