Homeownership Relationship Assistant
To provide excellent front line customer service by working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our customers’ needs are met and the departmental/team objectives are achieved.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organization
- Experience of working within a Housing/Customer service environment
- Experience of dealing with the needs and expectations of customers in a busy environment
- Demonstrable resilience when dealing with complex customer queries
- Confident user of IT software and systems that support the homeownership functions in the business