Chair of Audit & Risk
Formed in July 2017, Connexus brought together two successful housing groups providing homes and delivering services across Herefordshire, Shropshire and Gloucestershire. With a combined portfolio of over 10,000 homes, a £56m turnover, and more than 600 staff we are an important regional provider whilst also having a key role as place-shaper and community anchor.
This is an exciting time to play a key role at Connexus as a Chair of Audit and Risk, working with a new Executive team to lead the second phase of our development as one organisation in the following role:
Chair of Audit and Risk
This is an excellent opportunity for a professionally qualiﬁed candidate with a strong Audit and Risk background and previous in depth NED experience to lead the committee in providing assurance and future-prooﬁng the organisation.
Connexus is at an important stage in its journey, aligning what we do and developing The Connexus Way – our way of thinking, behaving and working. We are looking for people who are motivated by the opportunities this brings, and committed to our core objectives to empower people to meet their needs and aspirations, provide great homes and sustain communities, create and value partnerships, and be well run, delivering value for money.
If you are interested in ﬁnding out more take a look at the pack at www.campbelltickell.com/jobs/ and contact our lead consultant, Denise Kirkham on 07833 475669 for an informal discussion.
Closing date: Monday 17th June 2019 at 12 noon
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Finance Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Government and compliance Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Policy / Strategy Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Executive & Senior Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Birmingham