Customer Experience Director
We are looking for an innovative and commercially-minded Customer Experience Director to ensure the delivery of fantastic services to our customers. You will promote inspiring and collaborative leadership, and play a key role in our transformation programme, ensuring every customer has a great experience every time they deal with Stonewater, and colleagues have the tools to do their jobs effectively.
Driven by our vision for everyone to have the opportunity to have a place that they can call home, we're a leading social housing provider with a mission to deliver good quality, affordable homes to people who need them most.
We manage around 32,000 homes, serving 65,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, and shared ownership and sale, as well as specialist accommodation, and an ambitious house-building programme.
We're looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people's lives.
- Providing inspirational, authentic and innovative leadership to drive exceptional performance.
- Working collaboratively with the wider Leadership Team to influence and shape the strategic agenda and deliver operational plans.
- Putting our customer's voices at the heart of the business, using customer insight to shape and improve services.
- Creating a vibrant culture in line with Stonewater's values, delivering a consistently excellent customer experience.
- Delivering seamless Neighbourhood Management services, allowing customers to sustain their tenancy and maximising Stonewater's income.
- Formulating strategies, policies and procedures and preparing and managing budgets with commercial acumen.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience leading a large, diverse and dispersed function in a customer focused or commercial environment, embedding a customer-centric culture.
- Significant experience in a Customer Experience leadership role.
- The ability to inspire and motivate others to deliver against challenging objectives.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, and able to deliver at the highest levels.
- Sound financial and commercial acumen, including risk management.
- A flexible approach to work, this role will require national travel and some antisocial hours.
Appointment to this role will be subject to satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
- At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan - up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance - 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more...
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Derbyshire
- Housing / neighbourhood management Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Derbyshire
- Tenant services Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Derbyshire
- Executive & Senior Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Derbyshire
- Senior management Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Derbyshire