Project Manager - Social Housing - Planned & Cyclical Works
We are currently recruiting for a leading and progressive thinking Housing Association for a Project Manager to manage the delivery of specific planned and cyclical work programmes to protect or improve the organisation's assets.
Competitive day rates with prospective permanent opportunities of mid £40k's once in post if desired
- You will be qualified to HNC/HND or equivalent level or have proven relevant experience in a construction related discipline
- Ideally working towards a relevant construction or project management professional qualification.
- Have strong technical knowledge about construction and construction-related health and safety.
- Considerable contract management experience.
- A clear grasp of the challenges facing housing associations, probably gained from experience within the social housing / servicing and maintenance sector with a strong customer focus.
Responsibilities to include;
- Cyclical Painting Programme (Associated repairs)
- External Wall Insulation
- Roof Renewals
- Window and Door Programme
- Reconciling and settling final accounts and valuations, agreeing and paying interim valuations for major works, dealing with contractual disputes, extensions of time and variations and issuing relevant certification.
If you are already working for a social housing provider or have experience in the delivery of planned and cyclical works programmes for residential portfolios this role would be a strong fit for you.
Please apply with your most recent CV. To discuss this and other similar roles across the South East and London, please contact Matthew Mullin on 0207 478 2526.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Temporary jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Asset management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Temporary jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Maintenance / Repair Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Temporary jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Surveying Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Temporary jobs in Buckinghamshire