Mount Green is a community-based independent Housing Association with 1600 homes in and around Surrey, West Sussex and with a small portfolio in West London. We are a successful and values driven organisation - but ambitious to achieve even more as we embark on the next stage of our development. Our revised corporate plan is about to be finalised, with Growth and Reinvestment as high priorities -through development, asset management, increased influence and profile, and relationships with our customers and stakeholders.
We are now looking for a forward thinking Housing professional to lead the organisation as our next Chief Executive, and to help us achieve our aspirations. A strong and inspirational leader is required, with an eye on the future and a passion for customer service quality. We need someone who is able to balance a clear strategic focus with the commitment and ability to see things through, and deliver through others.
If you are interested in finding out more go to www.campbelltickell.com/jobs. For an informal discussion contact our retained consultant Denise Kirkham on 07833 475 669.
Closing date: Thursday 27 June 2019 @ midday.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in Surrey
- Corporate Services Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in Surrey
- Homes and Asset Management Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in Surrey
- Residential Development & Construction Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in Surrey
- Executive & Senior Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in Surrey