Position: Area Surveyor
Location: West Midlands (Home Based)
Salary: £37,000 + car allowance
Duration: 1 year Fixed Term Contract
Greenacre Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit an Area Surveyor for a National Housing Provider. The post will be heavily involved with asset and investment programs on a regional basis. This is a 1 year role with the possibility of a permanent role at the end of the contract.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver a successful maintenance contract and surveying function to enable the delivery of the annual asset investment program.
- Establish a working relationship with contractors to ensure value for money and quality service.
- Recognise and respond to issues that have wider business complications.
- Prepare feasibility studies, specifications, schedules of work, tender and contract documentation and working drawings for major works and special projects.
- Valid Driving License and access to a car.
- Experience surveying in the housing and care sector.
- Experience in delivering a high level maintenance and surveying service.
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Birmingham
- Asset management Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Birmingham
- Maintenance / Repair Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Birmingham
- Surveying Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Birmingham