Customer Care Coordinator
Customer Care Coordinator
Woodview House, Paignton – Covering the South West / South Midlands Region
£27,180 per annum (rising to £28,611 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance) – Company car included
35 hours per week
Why work for us?
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and commercial services, Sanctuary Group employs more than 13,000 people and manages over 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported housing, student and key worker accommodation and care homes. Sanctuary also provides a range of other services including maintenance, care and telecare, all of which are delivered by our dedicated employees who are completely committed to customer service.
The Customer Care Coordinator will join the new Customer Care team within the wider Development function. We are looking for a confident and positive individual who is passionate about delivering an efficient and effective customer care service, to join a newly formed team with the opportunity to shape the customer care service delivery.
The role of Customer Care Coordinator will include:
- Carrying out courtesy calls and meeting new customers to provide a holistic after sales service
- Liaising with contractors regarding defects and assisting with the end of defect process to ensure it is handled in an effective and customer focussed manner
- Act as the central point of contact for after-sales support by dealing with customer enquiries, conducting home demonstrations and setting up and updating new and existing customer details onto the system
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Liaising with external contractors to ensure customer complaints or concerns are resolved in a high quality and consistent manner
- Arranging and attending meetings at active development sites to support construction colleagues in monitoring the quality of homes delivered and to agree property standards
- Homeworking and alternative office location considered
Skills and experiences:
- Previous experience in a similar role within a development or construction background
- Proven experience within a customer service role with excellent customer care and communication skills
- Good working knowledge of the construction industry is desirable
- Experience in managing administration processes relating to customer complaints and compensation
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work loads
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications with knowledge of SAP is desirable
- This role will involve driving on company business. In order to drive a company vehicle, drivers must hold a full valid UK driving licence
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A pension scheme with employer contributions from Sanctuary
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Life assurance
- Health & well-being plans
- Discounted products & services
- Personal advice and counselling
- Family-friendly arrangements
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile please click here
Closing Date: 17 June 2019
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.