Operations Manager - Tenancy
We are looking for a senior, qualified manager to lead our Tenancy, Regulation, Enforcement and Independent Living teams. In this role, you will provide expert technical and legislative knowledge to ensure that services meet regulatory and legislative requirements. You will also drive strategic service improvements and innovation to ensure that East Kent Housing provides an effective, efficient and high quality housing service. Our headquarters is in Aylesham, and you will be working across the whole of East Kent.
- Comprehensive knowledge an understanding on tenancy and leasehold management law and practice.
- Experience of delivering Housing services within the context of a dynamic and changing organisation coupled with experience of managing staff across a range of housing focused activities.
- Substantial experience of housing management practice, regulation, risk management and compliance.
- Extensive experience of working in a social housing environment and of delivering a high quality housing management service.
- A relevant housing or related professional qualification
What do we do?
East Kent Housing is part of a growing sector which aims to make sure that everyone has a secure home they can afford. We manage over 17,000 properties for the four councils of East Kent (Canterbury, Dover, Folkestone & Hythe, and Thanet). We are responsible for the inspection, repair and maintenance of residents' homes, the collection of charges and rent, and support our residents by providing advice services and responding to enquiries and issues affecting them and the communities that we serve. Our people work in both customer-facing and business support roles as part of a large not-for-profit organisation focused on making a difference in the community and to peoples' lives.
Why join East Kent Housing?
A job in housing is never dull, it is often challenging and rewarding, and we love the fact that every day at EKH is different. Our people go above-and-beyond to deliver an outstanding service to both internal and external customers. With a wide variety of different roles across the organisation, there is plenty of scope for career growth and development. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer great benefits including agile/flexible working, annual leave of up to 30 days per year, generous employer pension contributions - and, of course, a great team to work with!
At EKH we work together in a way which makes us feel valued and recognised for what we do, while always looking for ways to improve. Our customers and our colleagues are really important to us, and we work together to deliver the best service possible to our customers.
Closing date: 17th June 2019.
Interview date: TBC
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Canterbury
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Canterbury
- Tenant services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Canterbury
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Canterbury
- Maintenance / Repair Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Canterbury