Independent Audit Comittee Member
Teign Housing manages over 3,600 homes across South Devon, from Dartmoor National Park to the urban centres of Newton Abbot, Teignmouth and Dawlish. We employ over 80 members of staff and we are a registered charity governed by our Board of Management. We are dedicated to providing high quality customer services and making the local area a better place to live by creating sustainable communities and working in partnership.
We dedicate ourselves to providing good quality homes and tailored housing support. Working with our diverse customers and trusted partners we provide effective services that bring long term benefits to all. We are sustainable in a fast-changing environment and reinvest our surpluses to grow our communities.
For an informal and confidential discussion about this opportunity to join Teign Housing, please contact Lisa Maunder, Company Secretary, on 01626 322714 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position at Teign please complete the following and email to email@example.com:
- A detailed CV including details of positions held (and dates), size of budgets and teams managed and key achievements, as well as your qualifications
- A supporting statement explaining your motivation as well as addressing PART ONE of the person specification (summarising how you feel that your knowledge and experience make you a suitable candidate). Please give examples of specific achievements in the last five years which demonstrate your competence for this role.
- Full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for two referees (including your current employer if applicable). Please note we will not take up references without your prior permission.
- Completed “Declaration of Interests Form” as attached at Appendix Two of this recruitment pack. Word version available on request.
Please find Recruitment Pack attached below.
Your application will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence.
The closing date is: 9am Monday 1st July 2019
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Newton Abbot
- Corporate Services Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Newton Abbot
- Government and compliance Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Newton Abbot
- Policy / Strategy Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Newton Abbot
- Homes and Asset Management Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Newton Abbot