Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing is one of the UK`s leading providers of affordable housing and care and support services. We employ over 1900 people to manage and develop our large portfolio of nearly 56,000 homes serving over 75,000 customers across London, the East Midlands, Southern and the East of England.
We are looking for an experienced a Sales Consultant to join our busy London Office!
The Sales Consultant is a front-line representative of Metropolitan Thames Valley, working in multiple locations across a broad geographic area. Responsible for contacting customers leads, facilitating viewing and customer enquiries and assisting in the sale of homes to eligible customers to ensure Sales’ targets are met or exceeded with highest levels of customer satisfaction achieved. The Sales Consultant will routinely work at weekends to facilitate customer requirements and to meet reservation targets.
Key experience and qualifications required:
- Responsible for proactively contacting new customers to guide them through the buying process, ensuring that customers receive appropriate up to date information on new sales schemes and on the progress of their purchase.
- Responsible for ensuring that all sales enquiries, leads, offers and cancellations are recorded and reported weekly to monitor effectiveness of sales and marketing strategies.
- Responsible for supporting the marketing team in implementing sales strategies, collecting accurate customer data to enable the evaluation of those strategies.
- Building good relationships with Financial Advisers and Solicitors to support the delivery of the sales budget.
- Required to attend sales launch events and facilitate viewings of properties for buyer, surveyors and any other relevant parties.
- Responsible for the weekly monitoring of all void properties to ensure their ongoing security, resolving or reporting any issues to the Sales Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring that homes are reserved in accordance with MTVH’s policies in line with eligibility, affordability and compliance requirements.
Demonstrable experience in a sales and customers service environment
Knowledge of intermediate and private sales products
An understanding of the legal process of shared ownership and outright property sales
Proven experience of delivering excellent customer care.
IT and numeric literacy
Educated to GCSE Standard
Construction Skills Certification – site visitor level (desirable)
Interview Date: TBC
How we reward you
Our staff are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
-A unique benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual.
-The opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits which includes options around Health and Wellbeing Programme
-Discounts with multiple retailers and many more.
-An impressive Pension Scheme
-28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, with the ability to buy and sell up to 5 days!
All employment decisions at MTVH are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital status, pregnancy or maternity, race or religion, sex or sexual orientation.
"We are proud to have been recognised by Disability Confident for our commitment to disabled people and those with long term health conditions by providing fair and equal opportunities for all applicants enabling them to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations."