Diversity & Inclusion Manager
Diversity & Inclusion Manager
£55,614 per annum (rising to £58,541 after 12 months (subject to satisfactory performance))
35 hours per week
Why work for us?
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and commercial services, Sanctuary Group employs more than 13,000 people and manages over 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported housing, student and key worker accommodation and care homes. Sanctuary also provides a range of other services including maintenance, care and telecare, all of which are delivered by our dedicated employees who are completely committed to customer service.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to join Sanctuary Group as our Diversity and Inclusion Manager. Within this brand new role you will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of the Group’s diversity and inclusion strategy. You will act as a strategic partner to the business and taken ownership for supporting a programme of initiatives promoting and driving staff engagement and Sanctuary’s commitment to diversity and inclusion.
The role of Diversity & Inclusion Manager will include:
- Acting as a change agent to drive Diversity and Inclusion initiatives at a strategic level through strong partnerships across the business
- Managing the operational delivery of cost effective development and inclusion programmes
- Preparing, analysing and reporting information around inclusion trends, areas of opportunity
- Actively develop relationships with external partners, including diversity related organisations
- Working closely with colleagues in HR, Learning and Development and Communications to manage and develop diversity and inclusion training programmes and engage staff
- Providing leadership and consultancy to support the establishment and management of staff diversity networks
Skills and experienced required:
- A track record of designing and delivering successful diversity and inclusion programmes, aligned to business objectives and taking them all the way through to delivery in a corporate environment
- Comprehensive working knowledge of regulations, legislation and good practice relating to diversity and inclusion
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills at all levels including peers and senior directors
- A strong collaborator with the ability to influence across multiple stakeholder groups
- Demonstrated change management skills and ability to adapt to change in a complex corporate environment
- Excellent project leadership and project management skills with the ability to interrogate and analyse data
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A pension scheme with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Life assurance
- Health & well-being plans
- Discounted products & services
- Personal advice and counselling
- Family-friendly arrangements
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
1st stage interviews will take place week commencing 1st July
Closing Date: 27 June 2019
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Worcester
- Corporate Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Worcester
- Executive & Senior Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Worcester
- Senior management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Worcester