Assistant Director of Asset Management
The Havebury Housing Partnership is an independent, not-for-profit Housing Association, founded in June 2002 following a stock transfer from St Edmundsbury Borough Council.
We manage a portfolio of over 6,000 homes across the East of England and since 2002, we have built over 1,000 new homes across East Anglia.
Our Objectives are to;
- Provide good quality, accessible services that meet customer needs
- Invest in homes and neighbourhoods to create places where people want to live
- Drive value through an efficient, sustainable and well-run business.
- Strengthen the business and social impact by building more affordable homes
We are looking for an individual with enthusiasm, determination and the ability to champion Havebury’s Asset Management Strategy across the business, whilst reinforcing Havebury’s culture, vision and values.
You will be responsible for the operational delivery of the organisation’s Strategic Plan and core objectives through providing high quality and good value capital improvement programmes, asset and housing management services.
You will be a curious, confident individual who is relentless about learning and improvement to set the tone for the organisation. You will have significant experience of managing a property maintenance and improvement service with a strong knowledge of asset management principles. With high-quality leadership, you will be a highly effective developer of people, prioritising time to coach, mentor and develop others.
You will be responsible for responsive maintenance, planned and cyclical works, capital programmes, disposals and re-investment.
As part of the management team you will be responsible for the delivery of the organisation’s strategic plan and core objectives, identifying efficiency savings through innovative ways of working and
- Closing Date for Applications: 12:00 noon Friday 21st June 2019
- First Interview, Bury St Edmunds: Thursday 27th June 2019
- Final Interview, Bury St Edmunds: Friday 5th July 2019
- For further information and to apply, please click the red ‘apply’ button
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our recruitment partner at Greenacre Recruitment, Joseph Grice