The Surveyor – Water Hygiene is responsible for providing technical advice, surveying and contract administration and support services to service, repair and maintain full legal and service standard compliance for the Group’s property portfolio in respect of water hygiene testing, reporting, remediation and improvement.
- Responsible for carrying out M&E asset condition surveys, co-ordinating with other functions as appropriate.
- Assist with the supervision and management of maintenance contracts, including monitoring of OPIs and KPIs
- Produce specifications where Capital projects require M&E input for water hygiene.
- Prepare and deliver M&E projects from initiation to completion
- Provide expertise to new business/development on new capital projects as required, including providing expertise as necessary to any formal complaints procedure
- Take the lead in any substantive repairs/improvement in relation to water hygiene.
- Participate in new building handovers and verification of files
- Lead on the provision of water safety advice, including inputting into the formal Complaints Procedure.
- Ensure accurate data is provided and input into relevant systems.
- Previous experience of carrying out stock condition surveys for M&E services
- Track record of expertise in water hygiene
- Track record of developing and maintaining good working relationships with suppliers and customers
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
We want to support our colleagues to live well, through our offer of Benefits and Recognition, and by focusing on your Wellbeing.
Our Life@One colleague offer, includes the following excellent benefits:
- Salary – £40,000 - £50,000
- Annual leave – 28 days plus bank holidays
- Pensions – One Housing is a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues’ pensions.
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cashback plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- One Academy – our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years’ continuous service.