Head of Estate Services
Head of Estate Services - Kent & Sussex
Full time, 36 hours a week
Kent or Sussex based
We’re looking for someone exceptional who wants to make a difference and likes a challenge. If that’s you, a fabulous opportunity has arisen to join the Property Services team who manage the stock in Kent and Sussex as a Head of Estate Services.
With a proven work history and experience of estate services and varied environmental works in a commercially challenging environment, you’ll be responsible for championing and developing our estate services. We want it be sector leading, whilst delivering a quality product that gives our residents a great customer experience and fantastic service.
You’ll need to be able overcome problems effectively and decisively and have great analytical skills to interpret key performance data and customer feedback. This needs to be teamed with enthusiasm, mmotivation, resilience, great organisational skills. You’ll also need to think creatively, be happy to try new ways of working and be prepared to challenge. Not forgetting a sound technical and contractural knowledge.
If this sound like you and you’re excited at the prospect of joining us, your duties will include:
- Ensuring our estates are maintained to a high standard
- Refurbishment of open spaces and environmental projects
- Managing our in-house tanker, cleaning and minor repair service
- Delivering the in-house voluntary inspection programme
- Delivering excellent Customer Service, Health & Safety and Value for Money
- Ensuring all regulatory and statutory requirements are met
- Budget management
- Contributing to the delivery of Optivo’s Asset Management strategy.
- Constantly reviewing and challenging working practices and technology to improve existing or develop new ways of efficient, cost effective maintenance delivery
- Managing grounds and specialist maintenance contractors
- Leading two regional teams
The role will work with a range of residents and colleagues, so a positive approach to collaborative team working is essential. You’ll need to live our one team culture.
As well as this extremely rewarding job, you will also have a generous leave allowance, an extra day leave to celebrate your birthday, company pension, access to private medical and continued development and career opportunities throughout your employment with Optivo.
Interviews 9th & 11th July.
At Optivo our aim is to have a diverse and inclusive workforce where people are respected for who they are. We embrace and celebrate cultural diversity in the workplace and value the strengths it brings us as an organisation. We believe that everyone deserves to be treated with respect irrespective of age, caring responsibilities, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We treat everyone we house, serve, employ and work with fairly and expect and encourage others to do the same.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Kent
- Housing / neighbourhood management Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Kent
- Homes and Asset Management Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Kent
- Facilities management Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Kent
- Executive & Senior Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Kent