We are looking for an organised, enthusiastic, tenancious, customer-focused, doer to join our lettings team. If this sounds like you, we can teach you the more technical stuff!
This is an exciting role within our newly formed national lettings team where you will be responsible for ensuring that we let empty homes as quickly as possible while delivering an excellent customer experience.
Driven by our vision for everyone to have the opportunity to have a place that they can call home, we're a leading social housing provider with a mission to deliver good quality, affordable homes to people who need them most.
We manage around 32,000 homes, serving 65,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, and shared ownership and sale, as well as specialist accommodation, and an ambitious house-building programme.
We're looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people's lives.
We're proud to have been named as one of the top 100 not-for-profit organisations to work for in the UK.
- Responding to all enquiries relating to tenancy terminations and allocation of properties.
- Marketing void properties through the appropriate channels.
- Liaising Void Officers and Contractors, placing works order and ensuring properties are ready to let within agreed timescales.
- Processing housing applications.
- Completing affordability and sustainability assessments.
- Arranging sign-up, setting up rent accounts and preparing all paperwork for new tenants.
The ideal candidate:
- Educated to A-level, NVQ level 3, or with relevant equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of housing law, particularly in relation to allocations and tenancy types.
- Demonstrable experience providing excellent customer-focused services.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, and able to communicate effectively with people from a range of capabilities and backgrounds.
- Able to prioritise workloads and competing demands.
- Able to interpret information effectively and analyse risk.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan - up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance - 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more...
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?