Graduate Trainee - Housing Options
You're passionate about helping people facing homelessness
You're a new or experienced graduate looking to build a career
You may have no experience of Housing, but will learn quickly on the job
We're the Housing Options Service at Barnet Homes. We provide housing & homelessness advice to anyone at risk of homelessness. We aim to prevent homelessness, and we work with our clients to find realistic solutions to end their homelessness.
In April 2018 the Homelessness Reduction Act brought significant changes to all local authorities. In line with these changes we are currently undertaking a review of our Housing Needs service. We are therefore looking for flexible graduates who are willing to take on fluid, front facing roles within the service as we implement changes.
- Year 1: As a Graduate Trainee within the Housing Needs service, you'll have the opportunity to sit within multiple teams to support casework and develop your skill sets.
- Year 2: Depending on performance, you'll move on after 12 months to take on more complex & challenging casework.
- You'll learn on the job and will receive full training in housing law from the homelessness charity Shelter.
- Flexible, but ideally in early August 2019.
Call us for a chat
If you'd like an informal discussion about the role, call us on 0208 359 5088 to talk to one of our existing Graduates.
- Closing date: 23.59 on Sunday 7th July
- Online test: Thursday 11th July. You'll have 24 hours to complete the test.
- Interview & assessment: Week Commencing Monday 15th July.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Graduate / student £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Barnet
- Homelessness Graduate / student £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Barnet
- Housing / neighbourhood management Graduate / student £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Barnet
- Revenues / benefits Graduate / student £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Barnet