Greenacre Recruitment are pleased to be working with Runnymede Borough Council to identify a Compliance Manager, who will have responsibility for all areas of compliance for the Council’s 2,932 homes.
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, you will lead on planning, designing and implementing the Risk Management Strategy for the Council’s Housing stock and advise senior managers/contractors persuasively regarding compliance issues.
- To plan, design and implement the Housing Maintenance’s Risk Management Strategy for its housing stock and properties that are leased for use as temporary accommodation.
- To act as lead risk officer and effectively manage all associated risks, health & safety, mechanical and electrical statutory compliance, risks to customers/ staff/ partners who are involved or are connected with Runnymede Borough Council.
- To co-ordinate planned and reactive works to ensure that all servicing, M&E inspections and compliance works are necessary, effective and efficient.
- Monitor contractors Risk assessments and Health and Safety Plans as per CDM 2015.
- Monitor the Department’s Asbestos Management Plan and recommend and deliver improvements where necessary.
- Lead and advise Repairs and Assets on compliance issues to include:
- the management of landlord gas safety certificates (LGSR) to ensure they are current and up to date for all housing stock and communal areas
- the management of legionella risk assessments and related works
- the management of all electrical works, to ensure they are carried out / meets the Regulatory guidelines.
- the management of fire safety and lift maintenance to ensure database is maintained and all stock meets the minimum requirements for safety and compliance
- Monitor and oversee the management and administration of the Fire Risk Assessment Action Log to ensure that all remedial works are progressed within the appropriate time scale
- Monitor and oversee the management and administration of the Asbestos Register to ensure that:
- The council and all contractors comply with Asbestos regulations 2012
- All council staff and contractors know how to, and are using the facility correctly
- All surveys are uploaded
- Monitor and oversee the management of all other M&E and compliance
- Develop, implement and promote initiatives, policies and procedures to improve Asset Management Systems, performance and levels of service.
- Understand the client and contractor roles under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
- Oversee the management of statutory compliance related database systems, third party portals and the Housing Management System are up to date compliant are utilised to their full functionality.
- Full NEBOSH Qualification
- Experience of working in social housing
- Experience in carrying out fire risk/risk assessments and developing risk management strategies.
- Experience in contract liaison and management of statutory compliance within gas, asbestos, electrics, fire risk and legionella.
- Good contract management experience within compliance.
- Employer pension contribution up to 15%
- Relevant and professional fees paid for by employer
- Mortgage subsidy support and relocation expenses (conditions apply)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private health care scheme after 3 years of service
- 45p business mileage
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Addlestone
- Asset management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Addlestone
- Facilities management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Addlestone
- Technical services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Addlestone