Building Safety and Compliance Manager
We are seeking a safety professional to join our forward thinking team at Northampton Partnership Homes. You will work closely with a team of technical specialists to help deliver an excellent safety and compliance function.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
We are going places, we are positive about our future and see you as being integral to helping us to achieve our objectives.
As the Building Safety and Compliance Manager your main responsibilities will include:
• Managing a team of compliancy officers covering key compliancy areas such as gas, electrical, fire, asbestos, legionella, radon etc, ensuring compliancy across all areas
• Developing existing systems for reporting compliancy and managing performance.
• Monitoring the operational and strategic risk register, ensuring risks are proactively managed
• Proactively performance managing safety and compliancy related contracts
The ideal Building Safety and Compliance Manager will have:
• NBOSH or equivalent in a relevant safety / compliancy discipline
• A wide knowledge base within safety
• Experience of delivering training across a wide range of stakeholders and residents
• A commitment to professional development and be passionate about housing and developing NPH
In return, the successful Building Safety and Compliance Manager will be offered a salary of up to £52,088 plus a competitive package including local government pension scheme, Flexible Working and Family Friendly policies, together with a commitment to CPD and further qualifications, 26 Days Annual Leave rising to 31 days after 5 years service, plus Bank Holidays.
Interviews will be held on 1 July 2019.
If you would like an informal discussion about this exciting opportunity, please contact Gary Duckmanton (Assistant Director of Property Maintenance and Compliance) on 01604 837705 or email@example.com
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire
- Maintenance / Repair Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire
- Technical services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire
- Engineering Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Northamptonshire