Programme Manager (Development Control)
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Programme Manager to ensure effective management and monitoring of the departmental Development Control Procedures to support compliance.
To ensure that the department is prepared for and learns lessons from a programme of internal and external audits, thus contributing to continuous improvement within the department.
To play an active role in monitoring departmental risks.
- Extensive knowledge of the housing development process within a Housing Association.
- Experience of developing and monitoring procedures and preparing for audits
- Experience of analyzing data, highlighting, understanding and suggesting business improvements required
- Good communication skills – written and verbal,
- Significant experience of business reporting
- IT skills in business reporting
- Confident and assertive with the ability to challenge others to ensure actions are carried out.