Peabody is looking for a Recruitment Officer, initially on a 12 month Fixed Term contract. This may be extended beyond that period. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career in a recruitment setting.
You will be maintaining and developing relationships with stakeholders, assessing clients’ needs and ensuring a solutions based service for internal customers and candidates. A collaborative and mindful approach to tasks will be vital for the success of this role. Your tasks will vary from administration and reporting, to end- to- end recruitment service for customers.
This role would assist in the successful implementation and completion of the resourcing strategy and wider departmental aims.
We are looking for someone with strong analytical skills, excellent knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word and the ability to complete work in a planned and priority focused way.
You will also be CPP/CIPD qualified or currently studying towards this qualification. We look forward to considering someone who is passionate and dedicated towards recruitment and enjoys providing a great service to customers.
Key results areas:
- Undertake general recruitment related administrative duties such as, information upload, advertising, candidate direct sourcing via various job boards and LinkedIn and screening, managing relief and Bank candidate pool, recruitment inbox management, data entry, recruitment system maintenance, dealing with correspondence and ad hoc queries from candidates and hiring managers, file management, etc. thereby supporting the efficient and effective operation of the recruitment function of the HR department to ensure KPIs are met
- Provide reporting services including regular and ad-hoc recruitment management information and KPI reporting as requested
- Management and maintenance of the Preferred Suppliers List
- Deal with ad -hoc recruitment campaigns as and when required, working closely with Head or Resource Management and Business Partners as well as solely
- Responsible for the recruitment end to end process for bank/relief for Care & Support
- Ensure the provision of excellent customer service to all stakeholders in order to maximise customer satisfaction
- Support the Resourcing Business Partners’ with daily administrative duties
- Assist with arranging interviews and to co-ordinate assessment days
- Ensure complete interview paperwork are received, scanned and archived as required
- Ad hoc recruitment related project work
Key Performance Indicators:
Planned, organised work. Delivers all output with high attention to detail and accuracy. KPIs delivered. Recruitment system and recruitment related information are up to date and accurate. Quality and timeliness of reports produced. Positive feedback from clients. Confidentiality is maintained.
- Good analytical skills. Experience of Microsoft packages specifically: MS Excel (Advance), MS Word (Advance). Substantial recruitment related administration experience in a fast paced HR team. Direct sourcing experience. Excellent customer service skills. High quality communicator – verbal and written. Proven ability to plan and prioritise, work under pressure, multi-task and meet short deadlines
- Recruitment administration and management experience and skills. HR/Recruitment systems reporting experience.
CPP/CIPD qualified (or a wiliness to work towards this)