Enterprise Change and Planning Officer
Job Title: Enterprise Change and Planning Officer
Job Expiry Date: 27th June at midday
Salary: London - £32,810 to £38,590
Norwich - £29,520 -£34,720
Job Location: London Bridge or Norwich
Hours: 36 hour per week
Contract Type: 6 month Fixed Term Contract / Secondment
This exciting role is responsible for supporting change within Clarion Group.
Working in a complex and ambiguous environment, this post will support a structured change agenda to achieve the organisational objectives, whilst embedding best practice principles and approaches to change management and supporting governance. You will provide high quality business reporting to support effective decision making and support discrete projects to support planning and continuous improvement activity throughout the business.
Some further duties of this role are;-
- Support the development of a structured, consistent and well governed change control process, ensuring rigour, attention to detail and thoroughness is applied to every stage of the well documented process.
- Support the day to day management of the Enterprise Change Process and Projects in delivery, their associated boards and governance bodies.
- Responsible for providing high quality strategic and operational management information and reporting to a variety of audiences including the Executive team, Enterprise Change Board and Project Boards to enable effective decision making.
- Undertake health checks of projects and report on any outstanding tasks to the Project Team and escalate where required.
- Review highlight reports and apply critical challenge over content to Project Managers.
- Support specific, high profile, projects and initiatives that span multiple directorates, working with senior stakeholders to ensure we meet our strategic and financial aims.
In order to be considered for this position, we are looking for the below experience;-
- Ability to effectively take ownership, prioritise and execute tasks calmly in a high pressure environment.
- Exceptional organisational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to plan and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Understanding of good governance practices and principles and working within formal environments.
Closing Date: 27th June at midday