Development Project Manager
I am working with one of the UK's leading housing associations and residential developers to recruit an experienced Development Project Manager to join their expanding New Build and Regeneration team. You will be integral in helping the organisation realise its ambitious development programme to build hundreds of new homes for the local community.
Salary; £42500 - £47500k plus package and excellent benefits (Financial and Non Financial)
Essential skills and experience:
- Lead on the delivery of our housing development programme ensuring that from the initial planning stage right through to the delivery and manage the defect period
- Developing briefs for projects
- Running financial viability appraisals
- Negotiating legal agreements
- Procuring consultants and contractors
- Effectively managing risk and leading the delivery of mixed tenure housing development projects.
- Lead resident, leaseholder and other high profile stakeholder consultation
- Manage Project Budgets and produce accurate monthly project cash flow forecasts
- Significant and identifiable track record in delivery of housing development projects either in the affordable housing or private housing development sector
- Experience of leading stakeholder negotiations and presenting project plans to a wide range of audiences
- Experience of undertaking financial appraisals, option appraisals and effectively managing project risk
- You will have a qualification in a relevant discipline - Project Management, Surveying, Construction Management or Planning - or equivalent by experience
What sets them apart from other house-builders is that their profits are reinvested in affordable homes - as well as delivering the homes people need and they care about building stronger communities.
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for a commercially driven, expanding organization with a social conscience, working towards their goal of providing high-quality homes to those who need it most. They have exciting plans which you will be heavily involved in the delivery of.
If you have experience of development within a housing association or residential developer related environment, please submit your CV or call Matthew Mullin 0207 478 2526 for further discussion.