Are you passionate about transforming lives and revitalising neighbourhoods across the country?
The Riverside Group (“Riverside”) owns over 55,000 homes across England and Scotland, making it one of the country’s largest housing associations. Whilst our headquarters and roots are in the North West of England, we now operate in over 160 local authority areas across every English region and South West Scotland.
Our charitable roots go back over 90 years and our clear social purpose underpins everything we do - from helping to address the nation’s housing shortage through our ambitious development programme to delivering life-changing services to rough sleepers. We also have a number of commercial subsidiaries, which ‘gift-aid’ profits back to the charitable parent. Riverside is a respected voice at Westminster and a recognised sector leader with regards to the quality of our governance and financial stability.
We are now seeking a new Group Chair to lead the organisation strategically when our current Chair Max Steinberg CBE steps down in 2020. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent leadership skills, with a sound knowledge of housing, neighbourhoods and regeneration, and significant experience in an influential non-executive role within a complex and highly regulated sector.
Riverside is committed to supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion, from Group Board level to front-line service delivery. We are keen to attract a wide range of candidates to this role and would particularly welcome applicants from groups that are currently under-represented on our Board.
If you would like be part of the next exciting chapter in Riverside’s story and support us in delivering our strategic vision in this key role, please download the recruitment pack at: https://altairltd.co.uk/job/riversidealt253/
If, after having read the pack, you would like to find out more, please contact one of our retained recruitment consultants at Altair for a confidential discussion:
- Sarah Palmer, Head of Search, Altair Ltd on 07806 602933 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Parr, Principal Consultant, Altair Ltd on 07766 563068 or email@example.com
The closing date for applications is: 9:00am Monday 22 July 2019 and the role reference code is: ALT253
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Liverpool
- Corporate Services Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Liverpool
- Homes and Asset Management Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Liverpool
- Residential Development & Construction Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Liverpool
- Executive & Senior Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Liverpool