Major Project Co-ordinator (1 yr fixed term contract)
Our client is a national organisation committed to tackling homelessness. They need an experienced Project Co-ordinator to take the lead on managing their relocation from two separate buildings to a new premises.
The new building will be home to the head office as well as a learning hub that provides education and training opportunities for homeless clients and members of the public. The Project Coordinator will work closely with staff members, senior stakeholders and clients, to ensure both the existing learning hub and separate head office are moved to the new premises smoothly and efficiently, without any disruption to service.
You will lead on the move; managing all stakeholder communication whilst developing and maintaining clear reports on budget, programme and risk to ensure the overall project plan is delivered on time and on budget.
You will be responsible for everything from IT and comms infrastructure to overseeing the moving of staff and furniture to managing the contractor and final design of the interior, furnishings and art work. This is an exciting opportunity to deliver a new resource to tackle homelessness in the centre of London.
We are looking for an experienced, highly organised and motivated project coordinator to take on this challenging role. Initially it is a fixed term 1 year contract to deliver the move, but it may well lead to a permanent position if you can prove your project management skills and become an integral member of the team.
You will need:
- Project management experience, ideally in managing office moves and change management
- Experience of managing complex stakeholder relationships
- Good understanding of and experience in risk management
- Good understanding of facilities management
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience, ideally with a relevant professional qualification within the built environment or facilities
- The ability to innovate, find solutions to problems and show commercial and financial awareness
- To excel at implementing plans, strategies and services effectively whilst motivating and supporting others
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Flexi-time working that allows you to balance work and home life
- Generous pension scheme with up to 6% employer contribution
- Personal development opportunities
- 25 days annual leave (increasing to 28 after five years)
- Good maternity, parental, dependents and compassionate leave arrangements
- Season ticket loans
- Employee assistance programme
To apply for the role please email your CV to Ocean Edge Executive Search before 3 July 2019.
If you would like a confidential discussion about the opportunity or you have any questions about the role please call Claire Goodall on 023 8000 1153.
Ocean Edge specialise in recruiting to the housing sector. If you are thinking about your future career options please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £30,000 to £60,000 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Homelessness Assistant / coordinator £30,000 to £60,000 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Services Assistant / coordinator £30,000 to £60,000 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Administration Assistant / coordinator £30,000 to £60,000 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Assistant / coordinator £30,000 to £60,000 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)