As Communications Officer you will be responsible for supporting the Head of Communications to deliver Lewisham Homes’ communications strategy and action plan.
Key responsibilities include:
• Delivering the annual communications plan in line with strategic priorities, including developing communications plans spanning internal and external channels for individual campaigns and projects
• Managing the production of a range of publications and other collateral, including newsletters, handbooks and leaflets
• Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on engagement with communications channels (internal and external), including identifying opportunities to improve content and approach to improve engagement
You will be well organised and be able to prioritise your work and have experience of providing advice to managers. We offer excellent opportunities to add to your skills and develop your career. We are proud of the difference we make to the organisation and if you share our ambition to continuously improve our service then you will succeed as part of this team.
Key abilities include:
• Communications planning skills
• Ability to produce materials/publications from concept to final product
• Expertise working with the media, and producing press releases and responses
• Managing copy for websites, and editing web content using relevant software
The salary will be supported by a range of benefits, including flexible working opportunities and membership of the local government pension scheme. For more information about Lewisham Homes and this opportunity, please visit our website. Apply Now
Lewisham Homes: Share the ambition
Closing Date: Thursday 27 June 2019 23.59
To apply you will be asked to submit a CV and supporting statement. Within your supporting statement please ensure you address the key requirements identified in the attached person specification with examples where relevant.
Please attach your CV and supporting statement to your online application.
For further information about this role please contact Ruth Shaw 0203 889 0640 ext 3067
Annual Leave: 26 Days
Family friendly policies and benefits including:
•Career average final salary pension scheme
•Discounts for local eateries