Support Officer (FRA Delivery Team)
As part of Peabody's on-going commitment to fire safety, we are looking to recruit a Support Officer to join our newly formed Fire Delivery Team. The purpose of the team is to deliver remedial and major specialist works identified from our Fire Risk Assessment programme, to the organisations housing stock.
In order to achieve the purpose of the service, we require a keen, pro-active and organised Support Officer who will provide the administrative support to the team to allow them to deliver. You will have good experience in an administrative support role and be willing to learn and develop.
• Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
• Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
• Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
• Demonstrable experience in a role which has required good admin skills, including keyboard, telephone, IT and experience of working with databases.
• Experience of raising, monitoring and recording work orders though a relevant housing / repair management system.
• Experience in coordinating and following up on work programmes.
• Experience in investigating and reporting on numerous sources of data
• Experience in dealing with a wide range of people including clients, staff, contractors and external agencies.
• Some experience with high profile legal cases.
• Experience in diary management and appointment scheduling.
• Knowledge and understanding of an administration service and problem solving in the absence of key staff.
• Educated to A-Level, NVQ 3 or equivalent or extensive experience in a similar role.